bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Are the HD-80122 Bolts the Same As the T-Bolts in the Aeroblade Load Bar Load Stops Kit


Hello I have a pre Thule TracRac and was wondering if the hardware is the same as the set of 4 Aero Stops. I need T Bolt HD-80122, it looks like the one for the load stop I currently have. Am I better off ordering the different parts knob and washer or will the complete set of 4 work? If I need the different parts can you tell me which knobs? Thanks,


Expert Reply:

If you need the HD-80122 bolt only then you can just get the Replacement T-Bolt for TracRac Ladder Racks - 3/8"-16 x 1-1/8" - Stainless Steel # HD-80122. The replacement knobs for the load stop are available with Replacement Knob for Thule Professional Ladder Tilt # 853-5714. You would need to source your washers locally as there is not a specific washer available.

If you wanted to just replace the entire load stop then you can use the Replacement Load Stops for Thule Aeroblade Load Bars, Ladder Racks, or Thule TracRac CapRac - Qty 4 # 753-3761 -which are also compatible with your older TracRac. At the end of the day the bolts are slightly different so you'd want to either use the parts and replace the ones you need or just get new load stops.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>