bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Connector for 50 Amp RV Shore Power Cord  


Simply looking for the ends for a 50A cord. RV male to go to power pedistal and twist lock female to go to coach. My cord is good, just need the replacement ends


Expert Reply:

I do have an option for you though most shore power cords are not really designed to be serviceable so I would strongly recommend a full replacement option, the Mighty Cord Detachable RV Power Cord part # A10-5025EDBK. However, we do carry a few replacement ends such as the Furrion Replacement Connector part # 381684. Unfortunately, we do not offer the male end for a 50 amp shore power cord.

expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>