bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

50A To 30A Twist Lock Plug conversion


I am looking for an adapter piece so i can change my trailer over to a 30a twist lock instead of pulling out the cord the furrion 50a kit shows it on the plug but it replaces the round mouse hole cover to mout the square twist lock cover in the same spot


Expert Reply:

We have so many different adapters and based on your question, I think this is the chord you need. Mighty Cord Generator Adapter for RV Power Cord - 50 Amp Female to 30 Amp Twist Lock Male - 12" # A10-G30350VP. If that isn't it, here is a product that seems similar to the kit you were looking at Furrion Replacement Connector for RV Power Cord # F30FMPSY. I've included a video that will tell you a bit more about the chord. If this isn't what you're looking for I am more than happy to get a bit more information and help you out!

expert reply by:
Adam E

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>