Can Rad City Bike with Step-Thru Frame Fit on Swagman Current Bike Rack Without Adapter
Would this Bike Carrier hold a Rad City Step thru bike without having to attach a bike adapter or does the arm not go low enough to hold it in place? There is a 17inch height from the step thru frame to the ground. Thank you.
asked by: Debbie L
You will be able to use the shorter of the arms on the Swagman Current # S64678 to secure your Rad City with the step-thru frame so that you don't have to use an adapter. One arm is longer and is "supposed" to be on the bottom so that 2 bikes with similar heights can be put on the bike rack together, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with putting the shorter arm on the bottom.
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Will Swagman Current Bike Rack Clear Bumper on a 2016 Chevy Traverse
- Swagman Ramp and Bridge For Current, E-Spec, and G10 Bike Racks
- Recommended Bike Rack For Lectric XP 2.0 Step Thru E-Bikes On A Winnebago Vita Class C Motorhome
- Recommended Swagman Bike Rack for E-Bikes with Easy Bike Loading
- Compatability of Swagman Current # S64678 with E-Bike with Step-Thru Frame
- Will the Swagman Current Work on my 2018 Subaru Outback
- Do Replacement Locking Long and Short Hooks Fit Swagman Current Bike Rack
- Recommended E-Bike Rack for 2018 Jeep JL with 35" Spare Tire
- Can I Buy Extra Wheel Trays for the Swagman Current # S64678?
- Can the Swagman Current Bike Rack Carry a 60 lb Bike?
- Which Bike Rack Is Best For Electric Step-Thru Bikes? Saris Freedom, Swagman Current, Swagman E-Spec
- Determining If Swagman Current Bike Rack S64678 Fits 2018 Jeep JK W/ 37 Spare Tire
- Replacement Straps for Swagman Current Bike Rack # S64678
- Which Hitch Mounted Bike Rack is Best for 2 Heavy E-bikes?
- What Are The Short Cradles Used For On The Swagman Current Bike Rack?
- Recommendation for a Bike Rack that will Work with Two Electra E-Bikes
- Can Swagman Current Carry E-Bike with Step Thru Frame
- Swagman Current 2 vs XTC2 Bike Rack on Toyota Sienna
- Will The Swagman Current Bike Rack Work With Two 45lb Bikes On My 2020 Acura MDX?
- Can I Use the Swagman Current # S64678 on a Class I 1-1/4" Hitch?
- Does Swagman Current Bike Rack Work With Magnum Metro E-Bike
- Best Way To Haul An Electric Bike With Fenders
- What Class I E-Bike Rack do You Recommend on My 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback?
- Best Bike Rack Set Up For Women's Electric Bike
- Is the Swagman Current Bike Rack Stable When Installed in Hitch
- How to Install the Cable Lock Included with the Swagman Current Bike Rack
- Recommended Fat Tire E-Bike Carrier to Use on Back of Class A Motorhome
- What Do I Need To Haul Two E-Bikes With My 2019 Ford Fiesta?
- Solution for Replacing Bike Rack to Carry Fat E-Bikes