bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Best Wheel Master Valve Extender on a 2014 Ford F-350 Dually  


Before I purchased I wanted to make sure that I ordered the correct part. Do i need the 90 Degree bend WM8001 or the 135 degree bend WM8001-135? i saw a review where the 135 would not work on a newer F450 so wanted to make sure.


Expert Reply:

For your 2014 Ford F-250/350 Super Duty you will want to use Wheel Masters 4-Hose Inflation Kit part # WM8001. The bend on the Wheel Masters 4-Hose Inflation Kit part # WM8001-135 causes the hoses to be in contact with your rim as soon as it comes off the valve stem. I like the decision to get these. They can save a lot of headaches trying to get to that rear stem with standard air chucks. I've attached a video David did on them to give you a little more insight into the installation process.

expert reply by:
Randy B

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>