bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement T-Bolts for Thule Awning


What is the model number for the t bolts that are used to go into the Thule awning? I cannot find the correct size or spare parts for this.


Expert Reply:

There are a few different Thule Awnings and the hardware for them can change depending on how they mount: roof mount, wall mount, and roof rack mount. The only way I can confirm what the correct t-bolt is would be for you to provide me with both the type of awning you have as well as how it mounts. For example, if you have Thule HideAway Awning that mounts via a roof rack then the t-bolt that hols the wrap-around clamps to the awning base is going to be part # 853-5715.

expert reply by:
Conner L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>