Q & A Icon

Filling Freshwater Tank on RV Through Valterra City Water Inlet # A01-2000VP


How do you keep the hose from coming out of the gravity feed inlet when filling? The cup that fit over the inlet is a 1/4 turn, but I cant find a hose end that has the same kind of fitting.


Expert Reply:

What you'd want to do is use a valve like part # CAM2003 attached to the garden hose you'd use to fill through the tank and then on the opposite end attach the # CAM36601 which you would use to direct the water into the tank.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>