Does Transmission Cooler Install for 2004 Ford F-150 Require Hose Fittings


This cooler shown, does it have ALL the parts to install on my 04foot F150 4.6L. Or do I NEED to buy the 2 tube fittings also?


Expert Reply:

You will want to use the hose fittings part # D13024 and # D13025 when installing the transmission cooler part # D12903 on your 2004 Ford F-150. They will make the process much easier and allow you to not have to cut and flare any hard lines.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

What Do You Think?

* e-mail address format: [email protected]

I would like an email notification if someone replies to my comment

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>