bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of Replacement RV Power Socket/Outlet  


Looking for the door that houses the extenision cord that goes from trailer to a generator.


Expert Reply:

Sounds like you are looking for something like the Mighty Cord Replacement RV Power Inlet # A10-50INVP which is designed for 50 amp twist lock connectors. We don't have just the door for this though.

For 30 amp twist lock we have the part # A10-30INVP.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>