Front and Rear Sway Bars Needed for a 2012 Winnebago 37F on a 2011 Ford F-53 Chassis


I have a 2012 Winnebago Adventurer 37F 24,000#, but the info. Ive found says the Chassis is a 2011 Ford, so should I be ordering based on the 2011? Ford mfg. 06/11 and Winnebago 08/11 I will be ordering front and back Sway bars. Serial no. ***** VIN ***** F402C CHAS 1S 08/23/11 10N-71461 In one place it says this is the Rear sway bar I need for my 2012 Winnebago 37F, but in another it says this is for a 22,000#. My motorhome is 24,000#. Is this the correct Part?? Does anyone make a REAR BAR for my coach that is 1 3/4? Let me know if you need additional info. from me. Thanks,


Expert Reply:

You are correct in that you will want to be looking at fits for the 2011 Ford F-53 chassis as opposed to the 2012 year.

For your Class A motorhome with a V10 you will want to use the Roadmaster Front Anti-Sway Bar # RM-1139-140 which is 1-3/4" in diameter, and the Roadmaster Rear Anti-Sway Bar # RM-1139-149 which is 1-5/8" in diameter. Since your motorhome is rated for 24,000 lbs the bar with the 1-5/8" diameter will work great.

Please note that you will want to check to ensure there is enough factory u-bolt available to accommodate the factory nut, washer and 1/2" plate. If the u-bolts are not long enough, the # RM-590050-00 or # RM-590050-10 u-bolt replacement kit is needed.

Although they are not the same motorhome as your Winnebago 37F, I have attached some sample installation videos for you to check out.

expert reply by:
Jon G

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>