bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Adapter Needed to Connect Camco Power Grip Power Cord Extension to RV Plug


I purchased the following power cordPower Grip RV Temporary Power Cord Extension w/ Carrying Strap - 125V - 30 Amps - 50foot Long Item # CAM55197 thinking it was a standard 50foot cord. Is there a connector that would adapt it so I can use it as a standard 30 amp cord?


Expert Reply:

The Camco Power Grip RV Temporary Power Cord Extension # CAM55197 referenced in your question will connect to to a standard power source. It sounds like you have a marine-style plug on your RV that you can connect to using a power adapter like the Camco # CAM55522. You will plug the female end of this adapter to your RV plug, and then the Camco Extension mentioned above will connect to the male end.

I have attached a video that demonstrates how these products will work together on your RV.

expert reply by:
Chris R

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>