bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Break-Away Cable And Pin For 2016 Flagstaff Classic T12DDST


Need to replace the safety brake cable. do you just pull on the black plunger to remove it and then just plug the new one in? Where i bought the camper not real helpful.


Expert Reply:

Without knowing the brand of your break-away system, I can't just give you the plunger part number. If you know your brand you can simply replace the pin with a new one.

I recommend the Hopkins Replacement Break-Away Switch, 44" Lead Wires # HM20014 which can be used with any break-away system.

expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>