bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of Replacement Chock for Andersen AM3604


I have the Anderson AM6304 levelers. Someone stole one of the chocks. Can I purchase just one chock? Thank you,


Expert Reply:

Sounds like you are looking for just the part # 3605. That's just the chock section of the # AM3604.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>