Adapter to Convert From 50 Amp RV Outlet to 30 Amp Outlet


I am purchasing a Keystone Sprinter 5th wheel with 50 amp service. I will need to be able to connect to 30 amp and 110 v services. What type of adapters should I purchase? I do not know what comes with the trailer.


Expert Reply:

To convert from the 30 amp 110 volt services to the 50 amp on your trailer you can use an adapter plug like the Mighty Cord # A10-3050DAVP.

Or if you need a cord we have # A10-3050EDBK which is a 25 foot cord with a 30 amp male and 50 amp female.

expert reply by:
Charles S

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>