How Does UWS Replacement Lift Cylinder Install to Toolbox


Does the cylinder mount with a ball and socket, or is it a tab with about a 3/8th hole and a c clip. I think this isa PS180? What I have says lift-o-mat fsr40


Expert Reply:

I contacted our representative and she informed me that the Replacement Lift Cylinder for UWS Toolboxes, part # UWSLIFTCYLIND, mounts to a ball stud on the toolbox. The replacement lift cylinder snaps or pops on to the ball stud and does not use a tab or clip.

If you have a UWS Toolbox and need a replacement lift cylinder, it is recommended to use the UWS replacement parts. The other parts sound like different brand replacement parts.

expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>