Trailer Hitch Recommendation for 2015 Ford F-350 that Fits Full Sized 20 inch Spare
2015 f350 with 20inch wheels. Class v hitches The curt 15810 says it will not fit my spare? Do you know why? Looks identical to the Reese. Does the Reese 45297 fit? Is there another 20000# hitch out there that will fit the 20inch spare.
asked by: Scott
The Curt Hitch part # C15810 and the Reese part # DT45508 both are a fit for your 2015 Ford F-350 and appear to be very similar but the Reese does say that it will fit with your full sized spare unlike the Curt. Although the hitches seem to have similar dimensions the Reese has a crosstube that is located further towards the rear of the truck which allows more room plus it hangs a bit lower too which gives more room for a spare to fit.
When used with a weight distribution system this hitch has a 25k capacity.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Trailer Hitch
- Custom Fit Hitch
- Class V
- 2000 lbs TW
- 18000 lbs GTW
- 18000 lbs WD GTW
- 2-1/2 Inch Hitch
- 2500 lbs WD TW
- Visible Cross Tube
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- How To Mount 7-Way Connector To Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver C15810
- Recommended Heavy Duty Trailer Hitch Receiver For 1999 Ford F-350 W/ 8" Deep Drop Bumper
- Which Class V 2-1/2 inch Hitch Would Fit 2000 Ford F-350 Cab and Chassis
- 7-Way Mounting Bracket Recommendation for Use with Curt Trailer Hitch C15810
- Is Curt Trailer Hitch C15810 Compatible With 2010 Ford Super Duty With Ranch Hand Bumper?
- Trailer Hitch Receiver Class V for 2006 Ford F-350 with 40 Gallon Tank Behind Axle
- Drop Measurement of Curt Class V Trailer Hitch # C15810
- Hitch and Extension Recommendation for 2001 Ford F-250 Towing Boat Trailer with Camper in Bed
- Hitch and Extension Recommendation for 2003 Ford F-350 for Allowing 32 inch Hitch Extension
- What Vehicles Does Curt Class V Trailer Hitch # C15810 Fit
- Will Curt Hitch C15810 Fit 16 inch Spare on 1999 Ford Super Duty Truck
- Replacement Hitch Mounting Hardware For a Curt 15810 Trailer Hitch
- Will Curt Class V Hitch # C15810 Fit a Ford F-250/F-350 With a Full Size Spare Tire
- Replacement Hardware for Curt Trailer Hitch # C15810
- Hitch Dimensions for Fitting Hitch to 2012 Ford F-450
- How to Use Friction Sway Control Unit on Pickup with 2-1/2-Inch Hitch
- Weight Capacity of Curt Class V 2-1/2 Inch Hitch Receiver, Part # C15810
- How Do Custom Rear Camper Tie Downs Mount to Aftermarket Trailer Hitch on 2002 Ford F-350
- Will the Curt Trailer Hitch C15810 Fit a 2005 Ford F-350 With 18 Inch Spare Wheel/Tire
- Mounting Bracket for Wiring Harness on Curt Hitch for 2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- Does a Stronger Trailer Hitch Increase Towing Capacity
- Dimensions of Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver Part # C15810
- Torque Specs and Install Instructions for Curt Hitch on 2006 Ford F-250
- How to Figure Out How Low the Curt Hitch part # C15810 Would Sit Below Bumper
- What Hitch Size Has Best Weight Capacities for 2002 Ford F-350
- Parts Needed To Use 24" - 36" Long Hitch Extender On 2001 Ford F-250
- Does The Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver # C15810 Require Drilling To Install On a 2009 Ford F-350?
- Spare Tire Fitment with Class V Hitch on 2000 Ford F-350
- Weight Distribution System for a 2006 Ford F-350 and 14,000 Pound Work and Play 34 WRS Trailer
- Will the Curt Trailer Hitch # C15810 fit 6-1/2 ft and 8 ft bed 2010 Ford F350s