Replacement Lift Cylinder for UWS Toolbox


Hi, I own an Industrial Grade Crossover Toolbox - can I buy new pneumatic shocks for it from you ? Thanks


Expert Reply:

We do carry a replacement lift cylinder, or shock, part # UWSLIFTCYLIND, and it is designed as a replacement for UWS toolboxes.

The replacement ball stud for UWS toolboxes is # UWSBALLSTUD.

expert reply by:
Victoria B

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>