Selecting a Replacement Trailer Jack for a Fulton 2228


I need to replace a Fulton jack. The only number that is on it is 2228. I have a pic if that would help identify it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.


Expert Reply:

Thank you for providing the part number 2228 from your Fulton jack. I checked with Fulton but could not find this reference number. If the jack is 10-years old or older it may no longer be in their product line since many higher-capacity jacks were moved over to their Bulldog product line.

In any case we can help you select a new jack for your trailer. You can use the link provided to see our main page for jacks of all types. There are filters on the page that will allow you to narrow the results by the type of jack you need, the lift capacity you need, as well as by the installation method. You can also click on the Fulton brand to see only Fulton products.

For example, if you need a Fulton a-frame jack with 2000-lb capacity you could use # F1413250334. This jack does not include a foot plate or caster wheel so you can choose either of these items to add, either caster # F500266 or footplate # F500267.

expert reply by:
Adam R

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>