Fifth Wheel Trailer Cover Availability
Can you provide a canvas for an older 5th wheel with a canvas height of only approximately 6 feet? Thanks
asked by: Claude D
We have several fifth wheel trailer covers (see link to the right to see them all). They all will be taller than 6 feet though so in order to use one of them and not have the cover on the ground you would need to secure the bottom of the cover to the bottom of your trailer somehow.
To pick out the one that would fit the best you will need to select your length from the filters on the left side of the page and the correct size will be listed.
Featured Help Information
- Article: Elevate Your RV Travel Experience with Harvest Hosts
- Article: How to Accurately Measure Trailer Leaf Springs
- Q&A: Best Fifth Wheel Cover That Stands Up To The Hot Florida Sun Without Ripping
- Q&A: What Is The Correct MORryde X-Factor Crossmember For An AllTrek 4000 Equalizer
- Q&A: Picking Out Replacement Leaf Spring for 2018 Grand Design Momentum 349M
- Q&A: Why Does the Lube Plate Fall Off My Trailer
- Q&A: Installing a MORryde MR27ZR on a 2020 Grand Design With Oddly Shaped Hangers
- Q&A: Replacing 7 Inch Equalizers With Road Armor Shock Absorbing Equalizer Kit
- Q&A: Determining Correct MORryde CRE3000 Equalizer Kit For 2019 Heartland Fuel 352 5th Wheel Trailer
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: Towing a Trailer? Let's Talk About Brake Controllers
- Article: How Much Solar Power Do I Need For My RV?
- Article: 7 Facts About RV Antifreeze Every RVer Should Know
- Article: What is the Best Trailer or RV Storage Cover