Replacement Vent Cover for 1994 Jayco Eagle Travel Trailer
What is the model number for vent covers for a 1994 Jayco Eagle Travel trailer? I would like to purchase the best available covers for my trailer. Thank you.
asked by: Joseph
We offer a range of complete trailer vent assemblies, such as the Ventline # V2092SP-28 that you referenced, as well as replacement vent covers in various materials and colors. The Jayco website does not provide specifics as to the vent supplied with your trailer but typically trailer vents are a standard size intended for 14-1/4 x 14-1/4 roof openings.
You can select a replacement vent cover using the link provided. This will take you to our main page for trailer vent lids and you can use the filters in the left-hand margin to select the type of hinge used on your vent. Replacment covers are available in three hinge types: 3-point, 4-point and continuous hinge. You can click on the filters to narrow the results by hinge type, material and color to find the one you need.
If you cannot find the cover you need a second link is provided to show you all complete vent assemblies that we offer.
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Replacement Ventline RV Vent To Replace Older Model
- Roof Vent Replacement Recommendation for 2014 Rockwood 1640LTD
- Where to Measure Trailer Roof When Picking Out Replacement Roof Vent
- Replacement Roof Vent for 2007 Pace Journey
- How to Remove an Old Roof Vent Cover
- Recommended Roof Vent Replacement For A 65 VW Camper
- Replacement Trailer Vent for 2011 Palomina Puma Travel Trailer
- How To Measure a Trailer Roof Vent for a Full Replacement
- Replacement Roof Vent for RV with Northern Breeze VB0568
- Roof Vent Cover that Can Fit 2000 Scamp Pop Up Camper
- Which Roof Vent for 12 Foot Enclosed Trailer
- Is Special Vent Needed for Enclosed Cargo Trailer with Arched Roof
- Recommended Roof Vent Upgrade To Replace Broken 12x12 Vent Lid
- Replacement Roof Vent for 1979 Jayco Pop-Up Tent Trailer
- Roof Vent Replacement Recommendation for a Covenant Cargo Trailer
- Recommended Vent Replacement for Sundowner Horse Trailer Tack Room
- Replacement Roof Vent For 2002 Haulmaster Enclosed Cargo Trailer
- Replacement Trailer Roof Vent Assembly for Heartland North Trail 22fbs Camper
- Replacement Roof Vent for Travel Trailer
- Availability of a Ventline Replacement Trailer Roof Vent Cover
- Recommendation for Trailer Roof Vent with Metal Cover
- Installing Roof Vent in 2015 Stealth Blackhawk 7X16 Toy Hauler Trailer with Vinyl Ceiling Liner
- Recommended Manual 14"x14" Roof Vent For 2008 Hallmark Trailer
- Roof Vent Recommendation for 1961 Little Gem Trailer
- Are 14" Roof Vents Compatible from Different Manufacturers
- Roof Vent Recommendation for a Pace Journey Trailer
- Availability of RV Roof Vent Replacement with Part Number VDO434
- Will a Regular Vent with No Fan Fit in Place of a Ventline Northern Breeze Roof Vent
- Trailer Roof Vent Replacement For Covenant Cargo Trailer CC612SA
- Replacement Roof Vent to Fit a 1989 A Liner Camper