bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Ramp Door Handle for a Horton Enclosed Trailer


I have a Horton Trailer model H612TA. I need to replace the handle on the back ramp that s down. I cant find it on your site. Can you help?


Expert Reply:

After doing some research on Horton trailers, it looks like most of their enclosed trailers use cam-door style lock like part # 383200. If you just need a replacement handle, I recommend using part # 158-100. This handle measures 12-5/8 inches long and works with the cam-door style locks.

expert reply by:
John H

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>