bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Sewer Wye That Fits A 3 Spigot And A 1-1/2 Hub


I need the y from the black and white water tanks. The cam locks broke


Expert Reply:

I took a look at the Waste Master RV Sewer Hose w/ Camlock Fittings, Nozzle, and Endcap # LC360781, which is no longer unavailable from the manufacturer, and I was able to find what I believe to be what you're after:

-Double RV Waste Valves # TR38A.

This wye features a 3" spigot that will slide over your black water line, as well as a 1-1/2" hub that will slide over your gray-water connection.

To complete installation, you'll also need to use some Valterra ABS Solvent Cement # A05-0303 to adhere everything together.

expert reply by:
Bryce D

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>