bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Can Transfer Switch be Used with RV Power Control Center  


Transfer Switch to Use an Inverter w/ a RV Power Control Center Quick follow up to this question. Can I use a manual transfer switch so that the AC power is coming from shore power or from an inverter?


Expert Reply:

You definitely can use a manual transfer switch with the Progressive Dynamics RV Power Control Center with AC/DC Panel and Converter/Smart Charger # PD4135K to switch between shore power and DC power through an inverter.

We actually have some auto transfer switches that include inverters as well so if you're also in the market for an inverter I recommend checking out the Progressive Dynamics Pure Sine Wave Inverter w/ Transfer Switch # PD94FR to make things a little easier on you.

expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>