bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Graduated Level That Can Stick-On Trailer  


I am looking for a large rear-view graduated level. There are several on your web site, but they all use screws for mounting. I do not want to poke holes in the front of our Lance trailer. A good stick-on would work, but all I see are the 3-4 inch sizes. Any suggestions?


Expert Reply:

While we do have the stick-on graduated levels, each of them are in the 3 to 4 inch range like you mentioned and there aren't any that are larger. So the trade off of getting something like the 10 inch Camco AccuLevel Trailer Bubble Level # CAM25563 is that you would have to screw it in.

I can definitely understand now wanting to screw something into the outside of your trailer, so the only option for a stick-on graduated level is the Hopkins Graduated RV Levels # HM08525, or the Hopkins Never Fade Trailer Bubble Level Set # HM08526 or # HM09916.

I have added links below to video reviews of these if you are interested.

expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>