bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

30 Amp Twist Lock Adapter to 15 Amp Adapter for Connecting RV to House Outlet


Id like to be able to connect my small camper 6x12 to an outdoor outlet at our house. I believe I need a 30amp to 20amp adapter, but want to be certain. I have the Mighty Cord A10-30INVP installed in the trailer and I do have a 30 Epicord 30amp cord used for campgrounds. What do I need to get to connect to a household outlet?


Expert Reply:

The power at your house would be on a 15 amp outlet so the adapter you'd need is the # A10-1530DBK which uses he same 30 amp twist lock connector as your # A10-30INVP and converts it to the same 15 amp socket your house has.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>