bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Sway Control Bracket for Curt Friction Sway Control Bar # 17200


I bought the Curt sway control and didnt realize I have to weld the back on.. Will this work with the curt sway? Actually does curt make on for their sway arm?


Expert Reply:

Yes, the Reese Sway-Control Bracket # RP26003 that you referenced will work perfectly with your Curt Friction Sway Control Bar # 17200. This is actually the exact bracket we recommend using with the Curt Bar since Curt does not have one of their own.

This will simply mount to your ball mount to provide a bracket for the Sway Control bar without the need for any welding. I have attached a short video review that you can check out as well.

expert reply by:
Chris R

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>