bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Outer Valve Extensions with No-Drill Bracket for Motorhome


I have a motorhome with outer valve stems unable to see, let alone add air to. I need extensions to get the valve to the outside of the wheel. I do not want to drill for a bracket, just a braided line around 4inch to get it there, perhaps wire the wire style holder to mount it to a hole in the rim. What do you have to accomplish this? Thanks !


Expert Reply:

The Wheel Masters 4-Hose Inflation Kit # WM8208 that you were looking at should work well for the wheels on your motorhome. The kit includes two 9-1/2" long braided steel hoses for the outer wheels and two 13" braided steel hoses for the inner wheels of a dually. The included mounted bracket simply gets clamped to the sides of the wheels so there isn't any drilling required for installation.

I have attached a short video demonstration that you can check out as well.

We don't have a similar kit available that features shorter hoses. If you are just needing standard valve extensions for the outer wheels then we do have the Wheel Masters Tire Pressure Valve Extenders # WM80294. These simply get threaded onto the existing valve stems to provide a 4 inch straight extension. We also have the Wheel Masters # WM8029135 which have a 135-degree bend.

expert reply by:
Chris R

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>