Electrical Cord and Adapter to Connect 50-Amp Motorhome Power Inlet to Standard Household Outlet


Is there a plug that will let me go from my 50 amp cord, male end to a 120 house connection I have a class a motorhome with 50 amp service and would like to plug into a normal 120 house outlet just to keep batteries charged and use lights in rv Thanks


Expert Reply:

Motorhome 50-amp male power inlets require a cord with a 50 Amp Twist Lock female plug like the one on the Mighty Cord 25-foot # A10-3050EDBK. But since the other end of this cord has a 30-amp male connector, not a 15-amp household supply male connector, you will also need a dogbone adapter # A10-1530HVP to give you the standard 120V male plug to connect to a household outlet.

expert reply by:
Adam R

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>