Availability of Just Valve of Valterra RV Waste Valve T11


I have the T11 system thats about five years old, but only need to replace a sticky valve gate. Can I replace only the 3inch black water valve gate on the T11 system or do I have to buy the entire system? If I can replace only the valve gate, what part number would that be? Thank you for your time.


Expert Reply:

Sounds like you are looking for just the 3 inch valve which is what comes on the part # T1003VP. This would be all you'd need if all you need is the valve.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>