Replacement Gooseneck Hitch Ball and Safety Chain Hook Ups for a 2011 Ford F-350 with OEM Pucks


I am looking for replacement ball and chain latches for a gooseneck hitch I have in my 2011 Ford F-350. There are 5 holes in the bed of the box. The one where the ball goes is round, and the other, where the chains would latch onto are more square with rounded ends. I don’t know what brand, was told Reese, but I need the ball and chain latches to use my truck.


Expert Reply:

If you want the exact replacement then you were told correctly. The Reese Elite Series Pop-In Ball Kit # RP30137 is the replacement gooseneck hitch ball and safety chain hook up points that you need.

The Reese Under-Bed Rail and Installation Kit # RP30126 along with the Gooseneck Trailer Hitch Head Kit # RP30138 is the exact same setup that you have in your 2011 Ford F-350. The kit that I mentioned above is the same hitch ball and safety chain hook ups that come with the Kit # RP30138.

expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

What do you think?

* e-mail address format: [email protected]

Yes, I would like an email notification if someone replies to my comment?

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>