Replacement CH508 Key for UWS Toolbox


I lost my ch508 key to my us toolbox. Can I order a replacement from you and it will open the lock? Or do I have to order the replacement key and have it matched to an original for this toolbox? Of course I dont have an original either.


Expert Reply:

If all you need is a replacement CH508 key the correct part number you need is the part # KEYCH508.

This will fit your toolbox lock and would not require you to replace that as well.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>