Steel Ramp That Is 11-Inches Wide To Replace Plywood
I am trying to find a replacement piece to a hinged ramp extension. The current extension is plywood but I would like to replace it with steel. It is 58inch by 11inch and I have a photo of the piece I can send, but didnt know any other way to get your email.
asked by: Dan H
We do offer ramps that are 11-inches wide but the length is quite a lot longer than the 58-inches you said your ramp is.
I recommend a ramp like part # EM07464-2. these ramps fold and are 80-inches long and 11-inches wide.
As far as the replacement hinge, I recommend a hinge like part # SH200. This is a 2-inch wide continuous hinge. The hinge is 6-ft long so you will need to cut it to the correct length you need.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Trailer Door Hinges
- Piano Hinge
- Continuous Hinge
- Stainless Steel
- 72 Inch Long
- 1/8 Inch Diameter
- 2 Inch Wide
- Bolt-On - No Pre-Drilled Holes
- Polar Hardware
more information >
- Q&A: Longest Set of Folding Ramps for Loading Generator in Truck Bed
- Q&A: Height Measurements of Erickson Beg Bed Load Extender
- Article: 7 Common Questions Everyone Has About Trailer Tires
- Q&A: How To Determine Where Leaf Spring Hangers Should Be Placed
- Q&A: Correct Spring Position on a Dual Axle Boat Trailer with Slipper Springs
- Article: Slipper Spring Trailer Suspension System Review
- Article: Trailer Maintenance Schedule
- Q&A: Loading Ramp Option for John Deere Lawn Tractor on Ford F-350
- Q&A: Electric Winch with Remote to Raise Rear Trailer Door
- Q&A: Recommended Power Winch For Raising Enclosed Trailer Door Ramp
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: Stability Control for Heavy Duty Vehicles