bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Steel Ramp That Is 11-Inches Wide To Replace Plywood  


I am trying to find a replacement piece to a hinged ramp extension. The current extension is plywood but I would like to replace it with steel. It is 58inch by 11inch and I have a photo of the piece I can send, but didnt know any other way to get your email.


Expert Reply:

We do offer ramps that are 11-inches wide but the length is quite a lot longer than the 58-inches you said your ramp is.

I recommend a ramp like part # EM07464-2. these ramps fold and are 80-inches long and 11-inches wide.

As far as the replacement hinge, I recommend a hinge like part # SH200. This is a 2-inch wide continuous hinge. The hinge is 6-ft long so you will need to cut it to the correct length you need.

expert reply by:
Jeffrey L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>