What Does the Display of the Valterra Water Pressure Regulator Show Input or Output Pressure


Will this product provide both the unregulated input water pressure entering the regulator as well as the regulated output pressure? Id like to know both pressures when connecting my RV to the campsite water supply. Thank you.


Expert Reply:

The Valterra Adjustable Water Regulator # A01-1117VP has a display that shows the amount of adjustable water pressure available on the output side of the regulator.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>