Shipping Weight: 1.13 lbs
Add to cart
In Stock
zoom in icon
slider vertical icon
zoom out icon
Comment field cannot be left empty.
Name field cannot be left empty.

Thank you! Your comment has been submitted successfully. You should be able to view your question/comment here within a few days.

Error submitting comment. Please try again momentarily.

Product Images

Videos

Need help with installation?
Locate installers near me
Elbow combines 2 black-water waste tanks or waste pipes into one outlet. (2) 3" Flanges bolt onto black-water valves or sewer pipes. 3" Lug fitting makes it easy to connect to your sewer hose. Great Prices for the best rv sewer hose fittings from Valterra. RV Sewer Elbow - 2-Way - 3" Lug x 3" Rotating Flange x 3" Rotating Flange part number T1039 can be ordered online at etrailer.com or call 1-800-940-8924 for expert service.
  • All Info
  • Reviews (21)
  • Q & A (0)
  • Videos (1)
  • Photos

Valterra RV Sewer Hose Fittings - T1039

• Sewer Elbows
  • 90 Degree Angle
  • 2 Inch Diameter
  • 3 Inch Diameter
  • 1-1/2 Inch Diameter
  • 3 Inch Diameter
  • Sewer Hose to Waste Valve
  • Bayonet
  • Valterra
  • Rotating Flange

Elbow combines 2 black-water waste tanks or waste pipes into one outlet. (2) 3" Flanges bolt onto black-water valves or sewer pipes. 3" Lug fitting makes it easy to connect to your sewer hose.

Features:

• Elbow combines your RV's black-water waste valves into one outlet
    • Combines waste valve outlets into one outlet
    • Works with black-water waste valves
  • (2) 3" Rotating flanges bolt onto black-water waste valves
    • Hardware not included
  • 3" Lug fitting allows you to connect to bayonet fitting on sewer hose
  • Bayonet-style cap (sold separately) covers lug fitting when not in use
  • Sturdy ABS plastic construction
  • 1-Year warranty

T1039 Valterra 2-Way Motorhome Sewer Ell - 3" Bayonet Lug Fitting x 3" Rotating Flange x 3" Rotating Flange

Video of RV Sewer Elbow - 2-Way - 3" Lug x 3" Rotating Flange x 3" Rotating Flange

Videos are provided as a guide only. Refer to manufacturer installation instructions and specs for complete information.

Video Transcript for Valterra RV Sewer - Connectors and Fittings - T1039 Review

Today we're going to take a look at the Valterra RV 2-Way L Sewer Elbow. It has the three inch bayonet end and the two three inch rotating flange ends. Now this 2-way sewer elbow has the three inch bayonet end, and the bayonet end is the one that will have the four pins on the tube, and that's designed to connect to either two or four hooks that will be on either your hose or the cap, depending what you use to attach to this. For an example, I pulled one of the caps, and you can see it has the two hooks on it, and basically all you do is put it on there and you can see as you rotate it, those hooks will latch around those pins and give you a nice, secure connections. Now sometimes on the hose, it might have two hooks or four hooks. If you notice on the other end is the two three inch rotating flange ends. Now these rotating flange ends will allow this elbow to rotate after the flange plates are connected to the connection.

Once these are connected you can see that elbow would still be allowed to rotate. This part is made of a durable ABS plastic construction. This part is used in the black water system of your RV, and the L-design that they describe, it actually is the direction of the tube. You can see the tube in this way, this way goes to an L shape, so the flow of it would be ninety degrees. Now I do want to give you a few measurements. The internal measurement on the bayonet end, is going to be right at three inches, and the internal dimensions on the rotating flange ends would be the same, is going to be also three inches.

Then our measurement on the mounting holes on the flanges, center to center is three and three quarter inches. That should do it for the review on the Valterra RV 2-Way L Sewer Elbow with the three inch bayonet end and the two three inch rotating flange ends.

Customer Satisfaction Score:

Customer Reviews

RV Sewer Elbow - 2-Way - 3" Lug x 3" Rotating Flange x 3" Rotating Flange - T1039

Average Customer Rating:  4.8 out of 5 stars   (21 Customer Reviews)

Elbow combines 2 black-water waste tanks or waste pipes into one outlet. (2) 3" Flanges bolt onto black-water valves or sewer pipes. 3" Lug fitting makes it easy to connect to your sewer hose.

by:

The parts were exactly like the ones I replaced, they came in a timely manner. Great price.

Tim

8/26/2023

Working great. No problems.

by:

This was an easy fix and an worked perfect... Thank you for..

Lester

12/10/2022

Awesomeness... No Problems.. HELL YEH.

by:

The replacement tee fit perfectly and was easy to install. I would buy again if it is ever necessary.

Harold G.

10/16/2020

Still working fine. Pleased with the tee.

by:

I am saving this for a spare. It is what I was looking for. Intend to buy more as back up.

by:

When installing, the gray and black tank pipes have to match up almost perfectly or else one of the flanges will slip over the raised lip of the pipe when you begin to torque them down. Either the raised lip needs to be larger or the flange needs to be of a more rigid material. It took me 30 minutes of maneuvering the pipes so the flanges would stay in place. Very annoying.

by:

Quick delivery. I didn't pay attention to the specs, needed the one with 4 bolt flanges, which I reordered and just received

by:

I received my order quickly. The communication and tracking order were great! I plan to order again from etrailer.

by:

Direct replacement for my motorhome! Fast two day shipping!

by:

Item is exactly as advertised and pictured. Arrived right on time, as requested.

George

1/27/2019

Very well. I have had no problems with it.

by:

The only place I could find the part I needed. It was also very reasonably priced.

by:

by:

worked great

by:

It was easy to find the part I needed

by:

excellent Product

by:

by:

Unequaled excelent service.

by:

by:

by:

by:

by:

See what our Experts say about this Valterra RV Sewer Hose Fittings

Do you have a question about this RV Sewer Hose Fitting?

Info for this part was:

Employee Jeff D
Installed by:
Jeff D
Employee Amy B
Written by:
Amy B

At etrailer.com we provide the best information available about the products we sell. We take the quality of our information seriously so that you can get the right part the first time. Let us know if anything is missing or if you have any questions.

Product Experts Available Now!
Call 1-800-940-8924