Availability of Blind-Spot Mirror for Use on Rear of 16-foot Scamp Trailer
I have a 16 foot Scamp trailer that I just put a rear bumper bike rack on. I want to be able to take a quick view athe bikes when I am driving just for safety. I was thinking about mounting a convex mirror to the back of the trailer, just like you see on the postal trucks. Do you have something along that description?
asked by: Shaun R
Helpful Expert Reply:
We do offer a range of blind spot mirrors that can mount in a variety of ways, such as the CIPA Round Convex HotSpot Mirror # CM48502. This 5-inch stainless-steel mirror includes an L-bracket and mounting hardware and a ball-and socket pivot for adjustment. A 6-inch version is also offered # CM48602.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Blind Spot Mirror
- 6 Inch Diameter
more information >
- Q&A: Recommended Universal Tow Mirrors For 1982 Ford E250 Fiesta Camper Van
- Q&A: Recommended Hitch Plate for 2021 Interational CV515
- Q&A: Recommended Hitch Plate for a 1999 International 4700
- Q&A: What is the Working Load Limit for the E-Track System
- Q&A: Trailer Hitch Option for 2006 Monaco La Palma Motorhome
- Q&A: Dimensions for Cipa Universal Door Mount Mirror Part # CM45000
- Q&A: Stromberg Carlson 100 Series 5th Wheel Tailgate Installation and Hardware
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Article: How Long Can You Boondock in an RV?
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams