bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Jack Handle With Vertical Clevis for Gooseneck Trailer Jack  


I need a jack handle for my Wilson 20foot gooseneck stock trailer. The shaft size is 1 inch, with a bolt through it. It originally had a vertical clevis, I thinkbut the clip has rusted out as well it should fold under the gooseneck portion to get out of the way. Perhaps we could tie it up with baler twine! Thanks


Expert Reply:

The Bulldog Replacement Sidewind Jack Crank Assembly # BD015181 that you referenced does have the vertical clevis you indicate was on your original. This handle is intended for Bulldog's heavy-duty square jacks, like # BD182804. If you can provide the brand and part number from your jack tube I'll be glad to confirm the correct replacement handle for you.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>