bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacing a Bow Stop with a Bow Roller on a Boat Trailer


I want to switch from a V-Stop front bow bumper to a roller how do I measure to determine the right size of roller. Thanks


Expert Reply:

You will need to replace your bow stop with the same size bow roller. So if you have a 3" bow stop you will want the CE Smith Bow Roller Assembly with Bells for 3" Wide Bracket - PVC - 1/2" Shaft - Amber item # CE29334. I have linked our selection of Bow Rollers in case this is not the size you need.

expert reply by:
Jerred H

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>