bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Knob And Trivet For Furrion RV Cooktop FGH4ZSASS


I need to purchase a knob for my 5th Wheel’s cooktop. Where can I find one? I also need the rubber trivets that protect the stainless from the iron grates. Thank you for your help.


Expert Reply:

We do carry the replacement trivet you mentioned # CFGH4ZSASSTRIVETSPRT, for your Furrion RV Cooktop # FGH4ZSASS.

We do not carry the replacement burner knob, unfortunately.

expert reply by:
Bryce D

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>