bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Ignitor for Furrion Cooktop part # FGH4ZSASS


I need a Furrion gas cooktop igniter. My stove igniter stopped working. Can you help me with this?


Helpful Expert Reply:

For the Furrion Cooktop part # FGH4ZSASS that you referenced we have the replacement ignitor with the part # FR58SR.

helpful expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>