Replacement Valterra Gray Waste Valve Handle
2014 Lance Travel Trailer Model 1998: I need both the grey water and black waste valve handles. One is grey and one is black. This part #T1003-6NVP is the black. Can you identify the grey handle? Thank you,
asked by: Lyle D
Sure can, I'd be happy to help you with that.
The gray version of the # T1003-6NVP replacement handle you mentioned is part # T1003-6GN. It's kind of hard to tell from the photo, but the handle is indeed gray in color. Both the gray and the black handle are compatible with the 1/4 inch threaded rod.
I've linked to a video showing how to install the handle.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- RV Waste Valves
- Waste Valve Parts
more information >
- Shop: Replacement Handle for LaSalle Bristol Cable-Actuated RV Waste Valves - Gray Water Tank
- Shop: Valterra Waste Valve Extension Tube with Handle - 8"
- Q&A: Replacement Black Water Tank Dump Valve Handle for Grand Design 2400BH
- Q&A: Could Solera Awning Endcaps Fit Carefree Brand Awning
- Q&A: Diameter of the Replacement End Cap for Solera Awnings
- Q&A: Replacement Entry Door Latch Kit 2021 Forest River 16BHS
- Q&A: Replacement Remote for Lippert Ground Control 3.0 Electric Leveling System
- Q&A: Dimensions of Replacement L-Pin for Fastway e2 Weight Distribution Systems
- Q&A: Does RV Holding Tank Heater # 372HTH-A Have an Adhesive Backing
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: Our Team Picked The Best Camping Gear of the Year - Here Are Their Top Choices
- Article: 4-Step Guide to Installing RV Solar Power
- Article: Cleaning Your RV Gray Water Tank in 5 Easy Steps