bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Mounting Brackets for Trailer Jack Similar to MaxxTow # MT70149


Hello, I have a boat trailer and I would like to replace the trailer jack. I have a jack that was given to me, and is in very good shape, but I dont have the u-bolts or other mounting hardware. Would this frame strap, if I got two of the them and the appropriate sized u-bolts, to mount the trailer jack? The current jack is mounted in this fashion, with two u-bolts and two brackets, as is shown for example in this item: MT70149 Thanks.


Expert Reply:

For mounting brackets similar to what you see on the Maxxtow part # MT70149 we have the Fulton part # F500286 which should work for you since this is the type of trailer jack you have.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>