bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of Replacement Screen for MaxxFan RV Roof Vent


I have a Winnebago revel and my maaxfan rim in the inside of my van needs to be replaced. Do you sell only the rim?


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you are looking for the replacement round screen part # MA05-30925 which is a round screen with almost what looks like a rim that runs along the outside of it.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>