Length of 8,000 lb Demco Hydraulic Brake Actuator With Adjustable Channel & Electric Lockout
How much does it weigh DM8759422 and how long?
asked by: Valery
We were able to get both the length and the weight for you of the 8,000 lb capacity Demco Hydraulic Brake Actuator with Electric Lockout - Adjustable Channel # DM8759422.
The actuator has a weight of 35 lbs and from end-to-end it measures 26-7/8 inches.
- Q&A: Proper Replacement for Reliable ACT-7.5K Brake Actuator
- Q&A: Replacement Options for Reliable Brand Surge Brake Actuator ACT-7.5K
- Article: How to Bleed Your Trailer Surge Brakes
- Q&A: Mounting Hole Dimensions of Demco DA91 Surge Brake Actuator
- Q&A: How To Bleed Brakes With Demco Hydraulic Brake Actuator
- Q&A: Flexible Brake Hose for Trailer with Folding Tongue and Hydraulic Brakes
- Q&A: Can 3,500 lb Grease Hubs be Converted to Oil Bath
- Q&A: Disc Brake Master Cylinder and Bypass Lockout Solenoid for Demco Surge Brake Actuating Coupler
- Article: Adding Electric Over Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Article: Determining Trailer Tongue Weight
- Article: Sidewinder with Rotating Turret for Short Bed Pickups
- Article: Trailer Drum Brakes vs. Disc Brakes: Making the Decision