Trunk-Mounted Bike Rack for a 2017 Toyota RAV4 that Holds 3 Bikes
Which bike rack is easiest to put on and take off for a 2017 Rava 4. I need one that is for three bikes and doesnt have to be used with a hitch
asked by: Sharmyn C
If you're looking for a bike rack for your 2017 Toyota RAV4 that is not for hitches, then you will need a trunk-mounted bike rack.
The Saris Bones EX 3 Bike Rack, part # SA803, is confirmed to fit your RAV4 and can hold three bikes. It utilizes straps to mount to the hatch, making it very easy to install. I've linked to a video review of this rack for you to look at.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Trunk Bike Rack to Fit a 2018 Civic Hatchback EX
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack for a Minivan
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Q&A: Can Moonroof on 2019 Subaru Outback Touring be Opened with Thule Edge Roof Rack Installed
- Q&A: How Do You Recommend That I Carry Two Bikes On My 2014 Toyota Prius C
- Q&A: Comparing Vehicle Wiring Harnesses For 2022 Honda Odyssey
- Q&A: Hitch for 2022 Honda Odyssey
- Q&A: What is a Concealed Cross Tube Trailer Hitch
- Article: How to Choose a Trunk-Mounted Bike Rack
- Article: How to Clean Weld Nuts for the Installation of a Trailer Hitch | etrailer.com
- Article: Determining Trailer Tongue Weight