How Does Saris Bones EX Top Straps Fit 2016 Lexus NX 300h
The site said the Saris Bones EX would fit my 2016 Lexus NX 300h. But when I try to put the Upper hooks into the gap around the rear door, they dont go in very far. The hooks are bent way past 90 deg - how are they supposed to make their way around the lip to the inside? The bottom hooks fit perfectly, and I found a place where the Side will go in, but the Upper doesnt go much into the gap. Im so sad! Do you have hooks that arent bent so far?
asked by: Michelle M
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Trunk Bike Racks
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Shop: Trunk Bike Rack
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Q&A: Trunk Bike Rack to Fit a 2018 Civic Hatchback EX
- Q&A: Does Using The Hatch Huggers To Replace Side Straps On My Saris Bones 3 Limit The Carrying Capacity
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: How Do I Measure Crossbar Spread On My Roof Rack Properly?
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack for a Minivan
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Q&A: How Do You Recommend That I Carry Two Bikes On My 2014 Toyota Prius C
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Q&A: Can Moonroof on 2019 Subaru Outback Touring be Opened with Thule Edge Roof Rack Installed
- Q&A: Comparing Vehicle Wiring Harnesses For 2022 Honda Odyssey
- Article: How to Choose a Trunk-Mounted Bike Rack
- Article: How to Clean Weld Nuts for the Installation of a Trailer Hitch | etrailer.com
- Article: Determining Trailer Tongue Weight