Will the Saris Bones 3 Fit a 2020 Subaru Crosstrek
does saris that the superbones 3 part # sa802 fit the Subaru Crosstrek year 2020 will it allow the back to open and close easily to load cargo?
asked by: Dee
The Saris Bones EX 3 Bike Rack part # SA803 is a fit for a 2020 Subaru Crosstrek. It is an excellent option and one of my personal favorites. In regards to hatch access, this is not possible for any trunk mount bike rack so you'd need to go with a hitch rack if this is needed
Please note, the Saris SuperBones is no longer available.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Trunk Bike Rack to Fit a 2018 Civic Hatchback EX
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack for a Minivan
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Q&A: Can Moonroof on 2019 Subaru Outback Touring be Opened with Thule Edge Roof Rack Installed
- Q&A: How Do You Recommend That I Carry Two Bikes On My 2014 Toyota Prius C
- Q&A: Comparing Vehicle Wiring Harnesses For 2022 Honda Odyssey
- Q&A: What is a Concealed Cross Tube Trailer Hitch
- Q&A: Hitch for 2022 Honda Odyssey
- Article: How to Choose a Trunk-Mounted Bike Rack
- Article: How to Clean Weld Nuts for the Installation of a Trailer Hitch | etrailer.com
- Article: Determining Trailer Tongue Weight