bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of Plunger Style Lock for GM Toolbox  


I need a plunger type lock replacement for my gm tool box


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you are looking for a replacement lock cylinder like the part # UWSLOCKCH503. This is designed for UWS toolboxes with square paddle handles so I'm not sure about compatibility with your GM toolbox but this lock has a cylinder that has a 0.72" diameter and from the back of the face to the paddle measures 0.63".

expert reply by:
Jon G
click to enlarge

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>