Availability of Plunger Style Lock for GM Toolbox
I need a plunger type lock replacement for my gm tool box
asked by: Mark P
It sounds like you are looking for a replacement lock cylinder like the part # UWSLOCKCH503. This is designed for UWS toolboxes with square paddle handles so I'm not sure about compatibility with your GM toolbox but this lock has a cylinder that has a 0.72" diameter and from the back of the face to the paddle measures 0.63".
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Replacement UWS Key Number CH503
- Does the Replacement Lock Cylinder Come with Keys
- Recommended Replacement Lock Cylinder and Keys for Truck Side Box
- Cam Lock for a Delta Truck Toolbox on a 1999 Ford Ranger
- Getting Two Lock Cylinders for UWS Toolbox Keyed Alike
- Is the Replacement Lock Handle for UWS Secure Lock Handle Available to be Keyed Alike?
- Can Locking T-Handle for UWS Toolboxes be Ordered Keyed Alike
- Replacement Lock and Keys for UWS Toolboxes