Replacement Microwave Ring and Glass Plate For Greystone Microwave


I accidentally threw the microwave ring away that lets the glass plate spin in the microwave. It is a greystone built into the cabinet style it came with my Jayco


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you have a Greystone Built-in Microwave with Trim Kit part # 324-000105 or part # 324-000106. The replacement microwave turntable ring is part # 324-TURNTABLERING. If you need the glass plate now or in the future, the part is # 324-GLASSPLATE.

expert reply by:
Heather A

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>