bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Tee Adapter Recommendation for Going from RV Propane Source to Grill


I would like to put a 1/2inch Brass Tinch flare connection on the low-pressure side of my RVs main propane system. I want to connect a 10foot line from this Tinch across to my storage compartment on the opposite side ending with a 1/4inch female quick connect to a BBQ grill. What parts would you recommend to accomplish this? I also need a 1/4inch male quick connect attached to a male 3/8inch flare on my grill, so what do you have for that? Thank you for any help you can provide.


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you are looking for a tee like the Camco Brass Propane Tee w/ 3 Ports # CAM59103. You will mount this brass tee between the propane supply and regulator on your RV so that you can connect an additional propane source like your grill.

This tee also includes a 12 foot extension hose so you can move the grill away from your camper like you referenced. The 1"-20 swiveling female throwaway cylinder thread at one end connects to the tee and the 1"-20 swiveling male throwaway cylinder thread at the other end will connect to the grill.

For an extension hose that's 10 feet long that comes from 3/8 inch fitting to a quick disconnect fitting you'd want the part # 100304-120-MBS.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>