Black Window Trim Needed that is 3/4" Wide
I have a 95 Carri-Lite 5th wheel that needs to have the vinyl window replaced. I have a 3/4 inch stripnot CAMCO but it keeps popping out at the corners. Can you help?
asked by: Richard
If you are looking for black trim that is 3/4" wide then we have the part # CAM25173 which is 25' long or part # CAM25272 which is 100' long. These trim pieces install by sliding into the existing metal track on your frames.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- RV Trim
- Vinyl Trim
- 3/4 Inch Wide
- 100 Feet Long
more information >
Video/Article/FAQ this Question was Asked FromArticle or Video
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Black 3/4 inch Wide Trim Recommendation for 2008 Keystone Springdale
- Replacement 7/8 Inch Wide Vinyl Trim Insert for Enclosed Cargo Trailer
- Replacement 3/4-Inch Black RV Vinyl Trim
- Exterior Window Channel Molding that is 3/4 Inches Wide
- Availability of Door Trim for Fifth Wheel RV